Today was Cameron's first day of Pre-School! I have been so excited & nervous for him for weeks (maybe months). He also has been extremely excited. Last night he helped me pick out what clothes he should wear, he wanted to make sure it was something that would make him look "cool". This morning I woke him up and he could hardly wait any longer, he ate breakfast(even though he wanted to save it for later), he happily brushed his teeth (didn't even complain when daddy helped), dressed himself in his "cool clothes" and we were off! Travis and I were fighting over who got to be the one to take him to his first day but agreed upon ridding our bikes there together to drop him off. Once we made it there Cameron patiently stood in line waiting to be greeted by his teacher. She had the kids wave and blow kisses to their moms and dads. Then he turned around and walked into class with all the other cute little kids. I was so proud and a little sad. Travis went to pick him up - while i anxiously awaiting the reports of his first day. He loved it and can't wait to go back again!
5 years ago














2 comments:
Cameron is getting so big. Pre- school, wow! good times. It was good to see you today even if it was just in Wal- mart. Talk to you soon.
cute.
Post a Comment