If your child ever brings you a handful of these hair clips, like my daughter did, chances are they may have found more than that in the bathroom drawer.
5 years ago
Life as I see it, live it, & love it.
Lisa
I started this blog as a way to share all events...big or small...in our lives with our family and friends. I work part time as a surgical tech, and spend the rest of my time being a wife to my amazing husband, and mommy to my two adorable kids. I enjoy going boating, decorating, shopping, baking, watching movies, blog hopping, and most of all spending time with family!
6 comments:
She is so proud of what she did. Thats my ABBIE!!!
wow, you are more patient than me...yes I would have taken pictures of it, but I would have been mourning the loss of the bangs...that's an important part of everyday style =) Maybe you can clip her hair over to that side and grow out her bangs! At any rate, you'll figure out something cute, you always have cute hair ideas! I'll need some help making Emery's 5 strands cute in St. George...
Ok so she is still so dang cute. Let's hope she only does this one time. Ashlyn has been successful a few times!! This is why all of the scissors are now on the top of the pantry. It doesn't look like it will be to bad to try to hide?? Maybe?? Miss ya. Steph
HAHAHA! she is still way cute. you have the guts not to cry because her hair is gone at least part of her bangs. like Jen said you always have the cutest hair styles to make her hair so cute no matter what it looks like. yeah like steph said to Ashyln has done that a few times she thinks she is a big girl and can cut her own hair because mommy does it. HAHAHA! cant wait to see you guys in St George. Corey might be coming with us so you guys can meet him. love ya! miss ya!
Oh funny abbi. I can't believe thats all she cut. Lucky you. When you going to St. George? Me and Curt are going there in the morning. Have fun. Sorry i missed out on the girls night out you had with Kaycee, lets plan another one real soon.
That is too cute! Her big smile with her hair in her hand! I miss you guys! Kim
Post a Comment