Friday, October 10, 2008

The Lastest with Cameron & Abigail

Abbie & I started a mommy & me dance class a few weeks ago. It has been so fun to go have girl time together. She really enjoys dance and is doing quite well for being only 2! She has become my prissy side kick (which i just love). She loves to watch me do my hair & put my makeup on. In fact she thinks she needs everything i do. I just keep reminding her that she is to pretty and doesn't need makeup yet, only her nails painted for now.
Cameron started playing soccer this year. It has been a blast watching him learn to play. I think all the boys spend more time wrestling over the ball on the ground than anything. During one of his recent games, he had just made his third goal and ran off the field to come give me a hug. It was priceless to see how proud he was of himself. He is also keeping himself busy with school. Here are a few things he has been working on there. He is getting really good at writing his name all by himself. It is neat to see how much he has learned in such a short amount of time.

4 comments:

kari said...

Ok first of all, I LOVE the photo of abbi in her bandana or hat, it is darling!!!! WAy to go Cam on scoring goals in soccer, you know we are a huge soccer family. Brayden started basketball this week and thats a fun sport to watch too. They are growing right up, not the little babies Kaycee used to watch. I was hoping you would post a pic of you in your leotard before dance class. I never have heard of mommy and me classes, Cute!

Stephannie Shea said...

You have such cute kids!! I miss them so much and can't wait to see you all in a few days. They will have so much fun playing together. The girls with their matching hair and all!!

:)Katie bug(: said...

YAY 4 ABBIE! ROCK ON CAMERON! I've always wanted to play soccer, and Abbie is a divine dancer, I'm sure. I'm soooooo exited to see you guys in a few days and I just can't wait to see you again!nope... nope... nope... just can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lisa,

What cute kids you have! I hope you are all doing well. Give my love to your Mom and Dad!