

Life as I see it, live it, & love it.


Posted by Lisa at 7:24 PM
Lisa
I started this blog as a way to share all events...big or small...in our lives with our family and friends. I work part time as a surgical tech, and spend the rest of my time being a wife to my amazing husband, and mommy to my two adorable kids. I enjoy going boating, decorating, shopping, baking, watching movies, blog hopping, and most of all spending time with family!
5 comments:
WOW!I can't believe my little abigail is getting so big. Man i sure miss those two kids. We really need to get together soon with all the kids.
I just love her cute little face!! I can't wait for Chris and I to have a little girl to have fun with like that. She is so precious! Girls are just so fun!
Lisa!! I'm so glad you got our card!! We have to keep in touch and I"m so SOOO SOOO glad you have a blog. I love it, you are so creative!! You look amazing and your family is absolutely adorable!! Abi is the cutest little girl, I'm sad; she and emma would have LOVED being best friends (with how girly they both seem). Keep us posted!! love ya doll!!
Lisa,
You're a genius with that potty-training trick! Congrats on that and on yur new camera. I got the Nikon D-60 too! We'll have to learn how to use it together. I'm excited to try it out! I'm working this weekend, maybe I'll see you. If not, let me know if you get that camera figured out! See ya, Rieneke
Your little one is just adorable. We got your cute family card and my mom even agreed your little "lady" looks just like you. What a fun potty training trick. If only my 2 year old was motivated enough about SOMETHING!! I made my girls pj's for Christmas (I do every year for the grandkids; but since none of them were here this year it was just my girls... trust me, they are easy; if i can do it, anyone can.) Hope you guys are having a happy new year!!)
Post a Comment