sorry....lots from the zoo lights. There where so many animated lights, and things for kids to climb in and on. They especially loved going on the carousel.
Next we celebrated with my parents, where we got ready for Santa to come. A tradition of my parents has been to buy matching pajamas for all of their grandkids to open on Christmas eve.
Don't they look so cute!
A tradition we started this year......Rockin' around the Christmas tree!
Then off to make cookies for Santa.
I don't know who was more excited for Christmas morning to come, me or my kids (I love to see the look on their faces as they walk into the room and see what Santa brought them).

And Abbie with her new horse Flicka. I really wanted to make the horse look as girly as possible, so i turned to my in laws for some help. They made all the accessories for the horse. They really out did themselves, It looks beautiful. Abbie just loves her new best friend.
My parents spoiled me once again and got me the camera I really wanted. I asked for a gift card to go towards one and to my surprise this is what i opened.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas as we did, and hope many good things to come to all of you in the new year!















5 comments:
It appears that the kids had a fantastic Christmas at home and at both grandparents. I love the pictures especially the zoo lights. Doug and I will have to take Megan and the new baby next year. BTW I love the posting and all the pictures, it's worth the time to read. Megan especially enjoyed seeing pictures of Abby and Cameron.
Lisa, what a great post! Great pics! We'll have to learn how to work our cameras together- I got the same one!
Lisa,
Love the saddle, it is so girly and cute! I also love your camera, I have camera envy! Kari
What a fun Christmas Vacation for you guys!! (Don't you love your new camera?) I have the canon rebel xt but my sister in law got the same one you do and she loves it. Your going to have a blast!! I loved it living in Syracuse and going up for Christmas lights in Ogden. The little houses in the square they have all set up are always so fun to go and see. Love the pj's (i agree with you about spike; the girls got a slight glimpse of him with a friend of ours. They loved it as well... A little scared at first but it grew on them.) And that horse is absolutely ADORABLE!! Abi is just a mini you LIsa!! And so is cam!! Your kids are just beautiful!! (They do have beautiful parents though!!). SO FUN you guys!! Wish we were there!! ;)
Oh my gosh, what a fun and wonderful Christmas you guys had! Chris and I just love you guys so much and love to see all of you! Hope we get to again soon. Hope you guys have a Happy New Year too!
Post a Comment