We had a fabulous St. Patti's day dinner this year. Here are the 2 cute leprechaun's we ate with.
Every year I try to do our entire meal green (excluding the meat), along with an activity. This year we had corned beef, green mashed potatoes and gravy, peas, clover shaped garlic parmesan bread sticks and green punch. Here it is, looks a little scary but still tasted good.
If any of you have a family tradition you do on St. Patrick's day I would love to hear about it.












5 comments:
THANKS!!!!!! Im very excited to move on in my life!!! I will most def be sending everyone invitations. Thanks again spread the word if possible.. Ya my ring is very pretty I'm going to be taking pics soon of it. Your kids look so cute in those outfits :)
Very cute as usual Lisa, I miss those little leprechauns. We make the traditional meal of cornbeef and cabbage that I very much dislike and then we have a green dessert that the kids make. This year was green snickerdoodles.
Too cute! Austin saw this post and in his very best snotty pre-teen voice said, "Psh...why dont you do anything like that?" to which I responded..."You're luck I even make dinner, now go away!" :)
What a cute idea for celebrating St. Pati's day!! We don't really do much on the day, I'm so bad, I always forget.. what's new right? There go the brain cells!!
How adorable! What a cute idea!
Post a Comment