Monday, August 10, 2009

Where did the summer go??? I can't believe it has been 4 months since my last blog post. I have debated whether or not to catch my blog up with all we have been up to, and decided I should so I will remember what we did a year from now. So the next few weeks I hope to catch myself up. I will start off with a quick post of our Easter weekend.

We had a fabulous Easter this year as always. My Brother and his family came into town to visit. They came with us to Antelope Island for an Easter Egg Hunt, face painting, a fishing pond and pictures with the Easter Bunny!
There were so many cute spots here to take pictures.
Look what the Easter bunny brought!
Thanks Jared and Christy for making Easter extra fun this year.

2 comments:

kdance10 said...

YEAH! Your back glad your getting us caught up. I can't wait to see what you guys have been doing all summer.

Anonymous said...

AWE...I want to live by you guys so I can have Easter and Grandma Debbie's! =) Hey, I'm feeling ALMOST better, I'll get your stuff done this week if it KILLS ME...but hopefully it doesn't =) I too should be blogging lots this week. Yeah!