Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Oh La La... Abbie turned 3!

For as long as I can remember my girly girl Abbie has been into poodle dogs and all glamorous things, and so this year she chose to have an Ooh La La birthday party. Here are the bags I put together for all the girls! The girls got all dressed up in pettiskirts and boas.

I made poodle ears for all the boys so they could be the girls dogs.

Here are the dog dishes i made for the kids to eat from.

You can't have an Ooh La La party without a chocolate fountain!

These little cupcakes are to die for! (if anyone wants information about them let me know)Abbie and Megan sitting in her new Mustang.

I'm so glad Abigail is in our family, she brings so much joy into our family. We wouldn't be complete without you!

4 comments:

Rieneke said...

Yay for you on the update! You're one step ahead of my sista! Darling pics, too-you're such a great mom!

kari said...

Lisa you are so stinking cute and so is your sweet lil abbi. what a fun party, you really know how to through a party. I can't believe you even found bone cups and i loved the bowls. Camron looked darling as a puppy also!!!

Anonymous said...

The Birthday party was so much fun, that Megan couldn't get enough of it or stop chatting about it. It was a lot of fun seeing you all the other night. We need to do it more often....

kdance10 said...

Oh my gosh how stinking cute. She is getting too big. I thonestly seems like yesterday i started watching her and camren and she was only 3 months old. CRAZY! The girls made me drive by your house the other day. They sure miss the kids and hanging out, let's get together soon. P.S. if you ever see my driving by i promise i'm not a stalker:)