Today is Cameron's 5th birthday!!!
He can't believe it's finally here(actually i can't either. Where does the time go?). He has been waiting & waiting & waiting & asking & asking & asking how much longer until his birthday will be here, like only 5 months ago!
1. His Personality
2. He is full of love and compasion
2. He is full of love and compasion
3. He tries to be tidy
4. His charm
5. He loves to play
5. He loves to play
Cameron adds so much fun to our family. We wouldn't be complete without him!















3 comments:
Happy late birthday to Cameron!!! I know what you mean when you say time flies. I am so sad that my baby is 5 and in kindergarten. Enjoy every minute you have with the babies cause it does go WAY to fast!
happy birthday cameron!!!!!!!!!!!!!55555555555555555555555555555555555
congratulations! soooooo sorry we couldn't make it! wish we were there!
Happy Birthday Cameron! He is so cute. I need to give you a copy of Chris holding Cameron as a baby and both of them are bald as could be, hee, hee! Love that picture!
On a side note, Chris is very interested in Air Traffic Control. He got some books from the library he has been reading and going online to look up stuff too. I back him up completely on this. He would like to call Travis sometime, what's his number?
Post a Comment