Monday, November 3, 2008

Our Halloween 08'


Boo

Once again we had a fantastic Halloween! This year Cameron decided he wanted to be Frankenstein & I must admit he made quite a cute one. Or in his words a scary one.

And here is our PRINCESS pirate! I'm pretty sure she is the cutest pirate i've ever seen! (with the help of Grandma Brenda who made her costume)
This year was the first year Abbie really understood trick-or-treating, and she loved it. She was always a few steps behind the other kids trying her best to keep up with them, without any complaint, as they ran from house to house. She has asked me everyday since if she can go trick-or-treating today. As for Cameron, well he is still trying to get away with wearing his costume 24-7.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They looked so dang cute all dressed up. Man i sure love those two kids.

kari said...

Ok you might have the cutest kids ever. Cam looks awesome, but Abi really looks like a doll. She is beautiful, her grandma did a fantastic job on that costume. I can tell you always have just a blast with your kids. you are a great mommy!

Samantha said...

Oh my heck, Abbie's costume is so stinkin cute. I'm not surprised though. You need to save that one for Bella