So I've been tagged by my friend Kaycee! The object of this is to pull out your 4th album of pictures and the 4th picture inside. This is what I found.
5 years ago
Life as I see it, live it, & love it.
Posted by Lisa at 12:26 PM
Lisa
I started this blog as a way to share all events...big or small...in our lives with our family and friends. I work part time as a surgical tech, and spend the rest of my time being a wife to my amazing husband, and mommy to my two adorable kids. I enjoy going boating, decorating, shopping, baking, watching movies, blog hopping, and most of all spending time with family!
3 comments:
Lisa that is very cute of daddy and son. I love looking back at pictures, i just wish i kept them more organized. They are just put in boxes and boxes
Thats so dang cute. It was fun going through old pictures huh.We need to get together soon.
what does tagged mean?
Post a Comment