Lickety-lick...Look how cute this kids are! Every year
Jared &
Christy have an annual sleepover for all the cousins. Each year the kids have gone, they come home the next morning and can't stop talking about it. This year they had a water party. The girls got their nails painted and made bracelets.



This is from last years sleepover. It's fun to see how much the kids change in a year. This year all the kids got to make Halloween sugar cookies and paint
pumpkins.

I want to shout a thanks to Jared &
Christy for putting this on every year. I know the kids really love it, and it's nice for the parents to have a night off. So thank you for putting so much thought into this for the kids.
1 comments:
Lisa, how are you guys?? It's so good to know you are all on here. I love it! Can't wait to see you all again. Hopefully soon! Tell everyone I said hi and what an awesome idea to have a sleepover is. When we have kids I am going to have to steal that idea. Love you guys :o)
Post a Comment