Tuesday, July 29, 2008

MOM'S SURGERY UPDATE


I wanted to update everyone that my mom had her surgery done yesterday and is doing well. She is still in very much pain and extreamly weak, but is coming around. Her doctor said as he got into her spine that this surgery was very much needed. I'm hoping this will do her some good so she won't be in so much pain anymore. I meant to take my camera to the hospital yesterday and forgot it. So this is the best picture i have of her.
P.S. Jen it looks like my parents need an updated photo shoot of them.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I am so glad to hear your mom's surgery went well. I have been thinking about her and wondering if she had it yet. Tell her we are glad it went well and hope she is feeling much better soon! :)Kim

Anonymous said...

Awe poor Monica...I wish I could be there to take care of her and her house in the recovery! Don't worry Deb, now you can finally SIT for ONCE and relax and NOT CLEAN one bit and you deserve LOTS OF THAT! Miss you all, can't wait to play in October!

kari said...

Glad to hear your mom is doing ok i talked yo ashley and she let me know she had the surgery. Hope her recovery is fast.