Sunday, July 27, 2008

Family Pictures

We just had our family pictures taken. I had a hard time deciding which ones to post because there are too many good ones. So i thought this would be the best way for you to see them all. Thanks Shelly for the beautiful pictures, you did a wonderful job!


2 comments:

Kim said...

Your pictures are so darling! I need to get the name of your photographer! Kim

Anonymous said...

Cute pics Lis and Trav! I've been out of town and just saw these...Lisa, you are looking cute in these, loving the hair! Trav, we need to work on your squinty eye..."duh" look, BUT the gotee' wow...you are looking HOT! =) The kids are adorable as always and looking like HAMS too, I can't believe how big and dang cute Abigail is, WOW! I hope Emery gets some hair someday and that she's a good smiler for me, she's horrible for photos right now! Anyway, cute shots. My fave family one is the one you used on the blog and the hand holding with kids on the ground, I might have to use that =) And the one you used of Abby on the blog is also SO CUTE!