Monday, July 7, 2008

COOLING OFF

Today we had family day at the Roy pool. We just love this place, there is something for every age. When we first got to the pool Abbie wanted nothing to do with this frog slide. By the end of the day, this is all she wanted to do. This year Camren took swimming lessons. He is very proud of himself that he now dares to go under water while holding his breath.
Here is Camren standing under a waterfall. I thought this picture turned out cool.
As you can see the kids had a blast!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hey Lisa, I see you found our blog too. I am changing ours to a private blog so get me your email so I can add you to the list. Loving the blogs, it is so much fun to see everyones pictures and read about what you are up to! I miss being close to the roy pool, it is such a blast! Kim

kari said...

WE love the roy pool also, maybe if we could fit it in before school starts we could go together?